Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, the LICA Management office is CLOSED, until further notice.
If you require immediate assistance, please call either the GrandManors Resident Support Office at 855-947-2636 or the local office at 949-673-6170 Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm. You can also email the staff at email@example.com.
- The clubhouse is closed until further notice.
- The clubhouse docks and the Genoa West boat cleaning dock is closed until further notice (Boats parking at the docks without permission will be ticketed and reported to the Newport Beach Harbor Patrol)
- All tennis courts are closed until further notice
- The Genoa Park playground is closed until further notice,
- All clubhouse interior and exterior bathroom facilities are closed until further notice.
Annual Membership Meeting:
The Annual Membership Meeting has been postponed to Saturday, May 30th, 2020 at 10:00 am. Please continue to mail in your ballots for the election process. This is a fluid situation, so if required, the new annual meeting date may be required to be postponed again,.
The current Board of Directors will remain in effect until the election occurs at an open meeting as required by the Davis-Stirling Act.
For general questions to concerns pertaining to construction on the island, street maintenance or parking concerns please call the City of Newport Beach at 949-644-3275 or the police non-emergency line at 949-644-3681.
Thank you for your continued cooperation and patience during this challenging time for all.
Stay Healthy and Safe,
LICA MANAGEMENT on behalf of the Board of Directors
LIDO ISLE COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
Lido Isle is an exclusive and picturesque island community of approximately 850 homes in Newport Beach, California, situated in the middle of beautiful Newport Bay. Modeled after the great resorts of the Mediterranean, Lido Isle offers a unique and relaxing residential lifestyle and environment.
CONTACT US (949) 673-6170
CONTACT SECURITY (949) 367-8055; Choose option 6
What’s New on Lido